I've been living almost five years here in Santiago. It's enough time to know the things that I love and the things that I don't like very much. I remember that the first thing that I hated about this city was - and it still is - that it takes too much time to get from a place to another. The city is too big and I'm not a really puntual person. I was born in Ovalle, a really small city where you can walk to everywhere because the public transport is slow and not very useful. Here, you must take the bus or the subway 'cause there are distances as long as the travel from my city to another.
Probably because of this the people is always running. They are always angry and they crush you in the bus while they're trying to get to their homes or jobs.
Another thing that I hate about Santiago are the extreme cold and the extreme heat. At summer, the city is too hot to do anything; in winter, it's like a polar cold. In fall, it may be too hot and too cold in the same day, so you don't know what to wear when you live your house in the morning. The spring is kind of the best season.
Except for this, everything else is fine. If you want to do something, you can do it because there is a place for it. If you want to buy something, here is THE place where you can find it in Chile, my friends are here, my girlfriend is here, my place is here.

The public transport is horrible, there are many people all the time!.
ResponderEliminar"They are always angry and they crush you in the bus" hahahha I agree I hate them, they are bitters persons!
ResponderEliminarIt's a love and hate relationship with this city all the time. And I think is normal to hate things like the traffic if you're coming from a smaller town like Ovalle. Is changing form the absolute calm to the total chaos. Man, i wish I was born on a place like Ovalle!
ResponderEliminarI hate you!. No, not realy. I hate the heat of summer
ResponderEliminareveryone does )):
Eliminarnot hating me
hating the summer
I live far away of everything, so i hate the subway because is always full of people, so i must leave well in advance
ResponderEliminar