lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

My future job

I don't know what kind of job I would like to have. I choose journalism because I wanted to write things, talk with people and go to places that you shouldn't be. I pretty sure that I had a wrong idea about the journalism because of the movies and stuff like that. Anyway, I've discovered that actually I do have to talk to a lot of people. Every subject here in the university makes me look for someone who could tell me what I need. About the forbidden places, It's more like know interesting places that you don't visit everyday. I wasn't so wrong after all.

I like to travel and know new places. I would be great if my future job lets me go to different countries or even to different cities here in Chile. It would also be great that the salary allows me to have nice holidays and have a beautiful house, a nice kitchen, maybe a car... All those things are important, but I think that the most important thing - or one I would always have in mind - is to have time to spend in my home, with my family and my dogs. I don't want a job that doesn't have a fixed schedule, or a job so hard that makes me just want to get home to sleep.

I don't know if journalism is this kind of job. It's interesting but I'm not so sure if I want to work as a journalist all my life. Maybe I'll study another career when i have the chance. In the last three years, I've found out that I would love to study veterinarian medicine. I'll try to learn more about that career and not from the movies, I don't trust them anymore.

5 comentarios:

  1. Veterinarian medicine sounds really cool! If that's what you're passionate about, do it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think to travel to other places is something that would be very nice if we talk about journalism, cause in Chile is not very appreciated.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The free time! it's an important thing and I hope that the job don't take this

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Travel is very probably on the journalism... you can do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i feel you, Jorge. Journalism is dying a we are dying with it.

    ResponderEliminar