It's hard to say which movie is my favorite. There is a lot of movies I like to watch again and again and again. Back to the Future is one of those and maybe I should choose that one 'cause I've memorized every part.
Back to the Future is a science fiction movie that is about a teenager who accidentally travels to the past in a time machine that his friend - an old scientist - created. So, from 1985 travels to 1955 and knows his parents and changes the future and puts himself in danger not letting them to know each other and fall in love and all the things that they supposed to do to bring Marty to the existence. Besides, the time machine needs a lot of energy to travel again and there is no way to get what is needed to it. So, he could be there forever.
The movie takes place in a little city named Hill Valley, and everything happens in this city, just in different moments in history: 1985, 1955, 1885 and 2015. All this 'cause there are three movies and there are more than just one time travel.
The main actors are Michael J. Fox (Marty McFly), Christopher Lloyd (Dr. Emmett Brown), Lea Thompson (as Lorraine, Marty's mother), Crispin Glover (as George McFly) and Thomas F. Wilson (Biff Tannen).
I like 'cause it remembers how the little facts in life can change everything in our futures and teaches that how we do thing now defines how we will be when we grow up.

wow men did you memorize each part? are you a crazy jeje <3
ResponderEliminarThanks for this review, Jorge! I've seen Back To The Future so many times that I lost count. If you see TNT or Space you will definitely come across this film
ResponderEliminarIt is certainly one of those movies that do not bore you, it is always a good time to watch it.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarThis movie is a classic, all three really are very good! mix science fiction and romance <3